balderdash & gobbledygook

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tag!

was tagged by a lot of people hehe!

Instructions: Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

1. Working Internet connection

2. Hanging out with friends at the norebang.


3. Finding clothing that fit me at regular stores and not at "Big sizes (equals manang look) only" stores.

4. Eating korean food esp. soon doo bo, prawns, crabs, oysters, Figaro carrot cake, Razon's and Aysee's sisig.


5. When my nephew, without any begging from me, says "I love you, atchie" on his own.

6. Receiving a parcel from friends abroad.


7. Hanging out with friends, kahit Starbucks lang.


8. Watching Veronica Mars on a Saturday afternoon.

9. Just listening to K-Pop, C-Pop and J-Pop without anyone teasing me about my "weird" taste in music.

10. Having a meal with my entire family.

Well everyone I know has already been tagged so I guess whoever wants to do it again...... please indulge yourself. ^^

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home