balderdash & gobbledygook

Wednesday, January 18, 2006


I just watched the Pilot Episode of Goong (궁) and I loved it! hehe! Methinks I will be an avid follower of this series. I can't wait to watch the 2nd episode tonight! haha!

Basically the story is from a Korean man hwa (counterpart of Japanese manga) and it's about a teenage girl who has to marry the prince of Korea all because of a promise made by the prince's grandfather (the King then) to her grandfather (who was the King's good friend). Both of them don't want to marry each other, but since they both agree to it because both have hidden agendas for the union.

My main reason why I started watching this show was because I wanted to see Yoon Eun Hye in the drama she left Xman (a Korean variety show) for. Then I saw that Kim Jung Hoon (from the group UN), will be playing Prince Yul. hehe! That sealed the deal and I just had to watch even just the first ep.

Anyway, I can't tell you guys much coz the show just started so I'll just show you a picture of the main cast:

(L-R: Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon and Song Ji Hyun)

also, I'd like to greet my twin sisters, Ia and Ela, and advance happy birthday! hehe!! (^_^)

4 Comments:

  • wow may twin pala si Ia! Didn't know that. Happy bday sa kanila.

    hmm downloaded nanaman ang series na to no? grr...hate you! :)

    By Blogger eventuallypretty, at 12:48 PM  

  • nyarks! di mo pala alam! hehe! sorry! i thought you knew.

    yep downloaded pero pag lumabas to sa DVD...... kaloka!

    By Blogger uchisan, at 3:33 PM  

  • hehe. this series sounds interesting, but first I oughtta watch the stuff i have at home.

    bakit parang mas maganda ung guy kaysa sa girl?

    and I also didn't know your sis had a twin. does it mean it isn't really ia we see most of the time? hehe

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 11:36 AM  

  • cherry: hehe! i watch the series because of KJH. hehe! although ok naman siya na.

    i thought you knew that i had twin sisters!! madalas ata kasi si Ia ang nakikita mo. :)

    By Blogger uchisan, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home