balderdash & gobbledygook

Thursday, December 08, 2005

hey guys! thanks for all your prayers for my sister Kikka. I'm pleased to tell you guys that she is doing well right now. Her doctor says that she's healing nicely but it will still take at least a year before she competes again. So again, thank you to all the well wishers who texted, e-mailed, called, posted replies to my blog, visited the hospital, and included Kikka in their prayers.

This photo is from today's issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer, shot by Jim Punzalan. And I just want to correct the names: my sister's name is Emille Christa and her coach's name is Lily Ionita. (^_^)

Can you tell I'm not that sad anymore?

2 Comments:

  • we are all proud of her.. just the thought that she is part of the philippine team is a great honor. i wouldve been an emotional wreck if i were in your shoes, i think you held yourself together quite nicely.

    By Blogger yamino matsuei, at 12:57 PM  

  • so.... norebang na? :) na libre mo di ba?

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home