balderdash & gobbledygook

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Gluttony.... what a sin

Last Saturday, I celebrated my birthday with my sisters and some of my friends. And since it was the start of Chuseok as well, we planned on just eating out, since everyone was low on funds. Even though we all really wanted to go to Jo Sarang, hehe, our wallets wouldn't let us. Luckilly, Angie said that Kuya would foot the bill for norebang. Woohoo!! Unfortunately, they had to leave early as they had just opened My Room 2 in Greenhills the very same day, so they wanted to go do the norebang first. After eating Korean ricecakes that Tina gave us, Kuya, Angie, Marie, me and my sisters headed on off to Jo Sarang, while Tina waited for Binnie to come back from an errand . Anyway, we quickly got the ball rolling and everyone was able to get a go at the microphones.




Unfortunately, Angie & Kuya had to leave so the rest of us went off for dinner and I must say I loved the tofu soup!!!! It was just soooooo good!! Tina and Cherry, you guys hafta try it!!


For a more detailed account of what happened that day, visit Marie's blog.

The following day, which was my birthday, my family and i went to Dampa in Parañaque and feasted on my favorite food: Shrimps (sinigang, halabos & in garlic butter) Oysters, baked tahong, inihaw na liempo at pusit and seaweed. I practically had to waddle across the highway to get back to the car. I was so full!! thank goodness my birthday comes only once a year. I don't think my clothes could take it.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who greeted me during my birthday, and the day before that and the day after that. And thanks to Tina/Binnie, Angie & Kuya, Marie and Ia for the gifts.

8 Comments:

  • uy uchi, i didnt know it was your birthday.

    zhu ni sheng ri kuai le!

    bo go shi peo!

    muchin,

    By Blogger ahirunopekkles, at 11:02 AM  

  • Belated Happy Birthday Uchi Unnie! ^^

    sorry i wasn't able to greet you on time... was busy myself.... wasn't even touching the net for weeks! ouch.

    wow... you had so much fun!!! inggit. hehehehe... ^^ 보고싶었어!

    -Pao

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 AM  

  • tina: hehe! oo nga! :) wala naman akong sinabi na di ah! (^_^)

    moo qin: xiexie!! hehe!!

    pao: hehe! xiexie!! wala akong korean chracters now dito sa pc so romanized na lang: Na doh bo go shipho. (^_^)

    By Blogger uchisan, at 1:40 PM  

  • we had fun.. it was great! till next year...

    By Blogger yamino matsuei, at 4:43 AM  

  • uchibabe!
    haven't been online to blog for weeks! belated birthday girl :)

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 4:47 PM  

  • uy di ko din alam bday mo hehehe anyways Belated Happy Birthday Uchi...Saeng Il Chukkaihamnida...tama ba? hehe

    By Blogger evelash, at 12:57 PM  

  • yamino: yeah next year ulet. haha!!

    cherry: thanks, mader!

    eve: wow!! may blog page ka na? puntahan ko yan! and thanks sa greeting.

    jes: hehe! ask ko yung exact location tapos text ko seio. thanks sa greeting!

    By Blogger uchisan, at 12:32 PM  

  • Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home