balderdash & gobbledygook

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Another list

Hehe!! another list thing for today. Got tagged by both Katie and Tina bebe

Seven things that scare you:
1. ghosts
2. barking dogs
3. lightning
4. Steven Segal breaking a poor guy's bones in any of his movies (I end up clutching my injured knee everytime)
5. lightning
6. losing my family
7. death

Seven things you like the most:
1. Kpop
2. movies (Korean and Hong Kong movies especially)
3. downloading
4. shrimps and crabs!!!
5. dancing
6. sleeping
7. money 9makes the world go round lalalala)

Seven important things in your bedroom:
1. TV
2. VHS
3. DVD player
4. DVDs
5. Kpop collection (that's in my baul)
6. bed (well mattress since I sleep on the floor)
7. aircon

Seven random facts about you:
1. I won the Best Filipino writer in poetry in my school's Dean Awards for Literary Excellence (for the only poem I ever had the guts to submit) aside from being the Sports Editor of our school paper.
2. I was an athletic scholar and Dean's Lister in College.
3. I used to be such a jock (in HS, i was a member of the Varsity Tran Team; in College I was the Captain of the Varsity Lawn Tennis team & was on the Varsity Volleyball Team)
4. I love watching gymnastics and figure skating on TV
5. I am a frustrated gymnast/cheerdancer/dancer/singer.
6. I almost flunked my Pinoy in high school. I couldn't figure out the parts of sentences and passed only because of the Literary part of the curiculum.
7. I am an OC when it comes to Kpop stuff that we have at home.

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Bea able to visit Seoul and see Shinhwa in person
2. Be able to visit Seoul and see a gasoo (any gasoo) in person
3. Be financially stable so I have something to put on my will to give to my family
4. Be able to run or jump again
5. Find a job that I actually like without having to sacrifice a good paycheck
6. Be able to wear a halter top in public (haha!!!)
7. Be able to look nice for my open casket wake thingie (If that doesn't work out, closed casket na lang)

Seven things you can do:
1. write
2. memorize movie trivia
3. drive a car
4. make friends easily
5. backbend
6. handstand (against a wall though)
7. crack my knuckles, wrists, and knees (o ha?)

Seven things you can't do:
1. run (can't anymore since my injury)
2. jump (can't anymore since my injury)
3. cartwheel (can't anymore since my injury)
4. kill anyone
5. bunjee jump (i'm scared of heights)
6. stand the smell of public bathrooms or portalets (i literally throw up)
7. mental math (sheesh!)

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. sense of humor
2. height
3. glasses
4. jock
5. lanky but toned
6. a gentleman
7. witty

Seven things you say the most:
1. Syet!
2. Friggin'
3. WTF (the actual words)
4. Dude
5. Oi
6. Crap
7. Garrrrrrrrrrrr

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
1. Shin Hye Sung
2. Eric Moon
3. Tim
4. Brian Joo
5. Kim Hyung Joon
6. Edison Chen
7. Johnny Depp

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:
1. Marie
2. Patty
3. Jess
4. Camille
5. Leah
6. Cherry
7. Ia

5 Comments:

  • its a hell of a long list.. but it was fun... go read mine...

    By Blogger yamino matsuei, at 3:45 AM  

  • marie: sige puntahan ko blog mo

    tina: haha!! ako nerd? di ah! well rounded lang.... in all aspects! haha!! :)
    at bwiset na spam a!! laging may nag gaganyan sa blog ko!!

    By Blogger uchisan, at 12:48 PM  

  • super athlete ka pala. my..my i'm impressed. :)

    By Blogger eventuallypretty, at 2:29 PM  

  • jes: nahirapan talaga ako puntahan blog mo! huhu!! jologs kasi ng net namin super bagal mag load.

    patty: haha!! dati naman yan. di na now. :)

    By Blogger uchisan, at 12:54 PM  

  • uchi,
    tinatag mo muchin mo ha....hahahha :) now ko lang nakita ...try ko ...alam mo naman im the pasaway of all pasaway :)

    By Blogger ahirunopekkles, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home