balderdash & gobbledygook

Friday, June 17, 2005

10 reasons why my weekend rocked

10 reasons why my weekend rocked for me:

1. It was a long weekend because Monday was declared a holiday.
2. It was a longer weekend for me because I didn't go to work last Tuesday.
3. Was able to go to my room and see some of my friends.
4. National Geographic's Pharoah's week ruled (the archaeologist in me was awakened)!!
5. Was able to pig out on Salted Squid, Yang Chow rice, beef with brocolli and really good iced tea at North Park.
6. Was finally able to get hold of a She's on Duty DVD after like a million years of waiting for it.
7. Was able to bring my nephew to school since it was his first day of classes last Tuesday. So cute!! :) I was more excited than him! (^_^)
8. Watched Karate Kid II and was reminded of why it was my favorite among the series (heck!! Ralph Macchio was so cute then!).
9. Got my dad to cook alimango for dinner!!!! yummmy!!! masitda
10. After working for only 3 days this week, it's already Friday again!!

Happy weekend, everyone!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home