balderdash & gobbledygook

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

i'm back!!!!!

ok. the net connection in the office was finally restored (thank god)! usually the speed is like 2kbs faster than dial up but since monday, it was literally ccccrrrrrraaaaawwwwwwllllliiiinnnnnggg. sheesh!! couldn't surf the net nor blog. oh well.....

wheeeeeeee!!!! i got a bunch of DVDs last Saturday!!! I got White Valentine (Jeon Ji Hyun and Park Shin Yang), a movie with Jung Woo Sung, Wet Dreams 2 (it's not bastos ok? Lee Ji Hoon is in it!!), Jenny and Juno (finally I can finish the friggin movie), High schooler got married (Eun Ji won), and Infernal Affairs 1-3 (finally!!!).



Was able to watch Eun Ji Won's movie and I honestly have no idea why the heck he was cast for that role. haha! I never really liked him. I mean i thought he's kinda blah even in the Love Letter and Xman episodes he was in so I was really surprised he got the leading actor role in the movie. He isn't even cute!!! jeez. The movie's kinda blah although it had some of "ick" moments (read as blech!) that caused me to wake up and be revolted. all in all, it's definitely not a movie i would recommend. but i do like his song Owl. so maybe, he shouldn't quit his day job, hehe!

I discovered a new snack shop!! it's called snow craze. it's like ice monster but the major difference is that the shaved ice stays shaved until you finish the entire thing!! it really felt like snow! lol! no more choking on those clumped up pieces of ice!!! hooray!!!!! and did i mention it was korean? i wonder if that had anything to do with my liking it?



still haven't finished bool sae. :( my sister was so into watching the full house VCDs that Liezle gave me. sigh! when will i ever finish it??

Katie told me that she mailed my shin hye sung poster!! woohoo!! i just hope and pray that i get it (since the postal service is highly unreliable) and that it is still in 1 piece.

i think this month until June is gonna be a very busy time for me. First I have this trade fair on Friday, then next week it will be our company's annual team building thingie, then our product launch, then in june another trade fair! gaaaah!!!! i need clones!!!

2 Comments:

  • oist pautang din. and pahiram naman niyang korean stuff mo. im so out of touch. boohoo.

    nangiingit ka lang eh. :P

    By Blogger eventuallypretty, at 1:31 PM  

  • sus!! kala niyo naman orig!! siyempre jafakes kaya nakabili ako ng madami! :) haha!!!

    By Blogger uchisan, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home