balderdash & gobbledygook

Friday, May 06, 2005

in dreams

i was trying to think of the last time that i remember that i had a dream and my mind draws up a blank. i don't think i have dreamed (well, remember dreaming, since technically we all dream) for the longest time. it could probably be attributed to the fact that i have the worst short term memory ever. :) But i don't think that's it. I conciously make an effort to try to recall if I did dream every time I wake up but ............. hmmmm...... the last dream that i do recall having had hyesung in it. I recall sitting up from my bed with a smile on my face (and it wasn't a sordid dream, i even told my sisters about it) and almost flew down the stairs to announce to my sisters that "It finally happened!! I had a dream that had Shin Hye Sung in it!" This was very significant to me because I have been obsessing about him for like the longest time and that was the first (hopefully not the last) time that he mad a cameo in my dreams. But for the life of me, I cannot recall what the dream was about (dang short memory). I hafta remember to ask my sister about it. :)

I also had a dream that had Brian Joo in it and it was so weird because we were contestants on Survivor (the reality show). We were on opposing teams but we had that whole "they-have-an-alliance-or-are-they-a-couple" thingie. It felt like I was watching the "romance" on TV. lol!!! :) my sisters cracked up with that one.

oh well. i guess there isn't anything wrong with not remembering all your dreams right (hehe! shinhwa song)? i just thank god that i don't get nightmares or that would really be a problem. :)

8 Comments:

  • gosh i wish i had dreams as nice as yours. lately i have been having sleepless nights. grrr... i want my own oppa! *lol*

    By Blogger eventuallypretty, at 3:51 PM  

  • I wrote something really nice but then I got the cannot find server message so I lost what I wrote. Waaaahhhh! *iyak*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:17 PM  

  • survivor with brian... how i wish you could remember the one with sungie so you could tell us about that one too... now if only dreams could become reality... or do they... selected ones anyway?

    By Blogger yamino matsuei, at 4:27 PM  

  • @patty: sus!! they were just 2. sana if i had like a whole boatload of dreams that had all my loves e di masaya! :)

    @lexy: awwww sayang.... would have wanted to read it. thanks for stopping by though. :)

    @marie: will ask ia once she wakes up. ela is useless. i think her short term memory is as bad as mine. :)

    By Blogger uchisan, at 4:42 PM  

  • tina, actualyy pinoproblema ko yan. pag sumali ako sa xmen tapos couple game na, paano niya ako bubuhatin? :) haha!!!

    By Blogger uchisan, at 12:10 AM  

  • aaaah!! it's coming back to me. i saw him and then i hugged him and i asked him if he could just wait for me while i get the stuff for him to sign and he said "sure!" (mwehehe!! think singapore) and then before i left he even reached and hugged me again all on his own! :) sigh. i want to continue that dream.

    By Blogger uchisan, at 12:48 AM  

  • uchibabe,
    you need therapy. hehehe

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 8:31 PM  

  • cherry, now mo lang nalaman yun? hehehe!!!!

    By Blogger uchisan, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home