balderdash & gobbledygook

Monday, April 25, 2005

randomness

darn it!! the She's on Duty dvd was a bust! I didn't buy it coz the quality wasn't clear. so sad. was looking forward to watching Gong yoo over the weekend. So we bought Jenny and Juno instead. unfortunately, that dvd had a a seizure in the middle of the movie so I wasn't able to find out what happened to Jenny or Juno. Dang! just as the story was getting to be interesting. I had to bring the dvd back to the shop so it could be replaced. And just my luck that they didn't have any stock left. I got No Manners instead (that's the name of the movie). It stars the same guy from Arahan. If i am not mistaken his name is Ryo Seong Beom. sheesh. i hafta look it up to be sure.

ooooh!!! my friend gave me Super rookie episodes last saturday. hehe!! i've been wanting to watch it since it started. Eric is there and i wanna see him in all his goofiness. unfortunately, it did not have eng sub. good luck na lang sa akin! hehe!! haven't attempted to watch the Love Story in harvard episodes that she gave me (also with no eng sub). well, i did watch episode 1 and i kept fast forwarding it and i was able to catch a scene where Lee Jung Jin and Kin Rae Won were speaking in english. lol! let's just say na.......... no comment. hehe!!

at least i saw gong yoo and jung woo sung last night on showbiz extra. now that put a smile to my face. i guess it's obvious that i'm having a hard time coming up with something to post. hehe!

2 Comments:

  • eh you are a very busy bee naman. do you even have time to watch your korean stuff? you have LL episodes with me pa (haevn't burned them kasi la pa ko pambili ng cd, woe is me!). That's an entire "friggin" season. hehe!! nga pala, i owe you a Kang ta concert. :) mwah!!

    By Blogger uchisan, at 2:24 PM  

  • aw, too bad the She's on Duty dvd wasnt clear. Kapapalabas pa lang nun dito eh, I didn't even try to watch it kasi super mahal ng tickets. Can you believe movie tix here cost like P400???!!! And walang subtitles... Super Rookie Eric-- enough said!

    By Blogger Kaytee, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home