balderdash & gobbledygook

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

rambling........

Whew!! I thought that last week would never end!! Was so busy with all the preparations for Commworld 2005 that I didn't have time to blog!! The past week was a mixture of hapiness and crapiness for me.

Happy because:

1. I saw 3 former schoolmates of mine: Michelle, Mayone (photo to follow), and Farrah (didn't get the chance to have our pic taken)



2. Spoke with Katie and she gave me the "as-it-happens" update on Minwoo's injury during Shinhwa's concert last Sunday (I got to hear Dongwan saying something to the audience. Why couldn't it have been Sungie, Eric, or jinnie talking? oh well!)

3. Katie got me a Shinhwa Summer story concert poster!!!! woohoo!!!!

4. Was able to eat my "guilty pleasures":

Figaro Carrot cake


Lotte Walnut Ice cream


Now for the carappy part:

1. No matter how hard I tried to make things work during Commworld, there's still someone who managed to find fault in everything I did. :( Even though the "problem" wasn't our problem

2. To have been called a "liar" about an issue that I was merely relaying to them. Heck!! ask the source and don't take it out on me, dude!!

3. To have been backstabbed by a "boss." Sheesh!!!

ain't life lovely?

anyway, was reading Tina's blog so i surfed on over to yesasia and found out that I will probably be destitute if i buy all the stuff I wanted.

Pining for:

1. FTTS - Best Album
2. Shin Hye Sung's solo album - Love of May
3. Shinhwa Precious - Essential Collection (unfortunately it's japanese so aside from being expensive, it might not work with my dvd player)

Looking forward for the release of:

Tim's 3rd album


My mind is really cluttered right now.........

6 Comments:

  • i want a poster too! lucky yuja! well... im not much on ice cream... but i might try that cake... gosh.. i wasnt able to go to the world trade thing you did... sorry man... im just... well.. stuck... and youve got katie... horay for katie... poor wooie.. if he sends for me..id be more than happy to drop everything and nurse him... wait.. you a liar? i dont think so... its not in your character... and that boss needs a good horsewhipping! yippee!

    By Blogger yamino matsuei, at 4:35 PM  

  • finally signs of life on this blog.

    uchi babe!
    my friend nick was also at commworld. concerto software. where were you?

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 5:57 PM  

  • marie: haha! thanks! when the whipping is scheduled i'll give you first row seats!

    cherry: our booth was near concerto. sayang! :)

    ia: at long last natikman mo na! what can you say about it?

    tina: minwoo hurt his leg..... agin. sheesh! thay are so accident prone

    By Blogger uchisan, at 7:48 AM  

  • it was sooo cool to chat with you during the concert- kinda surreal but nice. just had to share the excitement talaga!... hope to send you the poster soon! and you'll realize how weird it is that Eric's handprint is small, while Andy's is bigger? I don't get it...

    By Blogger Kaytee, at 9:27 AM  

  • where the hell did you buy the ice cream? want one too! uchisan, tinabebe we really have to see each other!

    By Blogger eventuallypretty, at 11:28 AM  

  • katie: waaaah!! until now can't believe that i heard dongwan on the phone! haha!! pwede na siya. basta kahit sino sa shinhwa. sorry if we were all shouting din ha? feeling namin andun din kami! hehe!! chincha? eric's hand is smaller than andy's? that's weird! hehe!! pero eric has jerry-like hands: ang ganda!! kahiyang itabi sa kamay ko. i have "man hands" kasi! (^-^)

    patty: kasi magkita na tayo at bili tayo ng walnut ice cream!! sama ka na sa saturday.

    By Blogger uchisan, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home