balderdash & gobbledygook

Monday, August 15, 2005

Clutter

Darnit!! I was so annoyed last Friday. I found out that Sungie will be releasing a special version of his debut album. Why is it that these gasoos have to release a nicer version of their albums AFTER I have already bought the original versions? grrrrrrrrrr!!! FTTS did that with their Best album and now Shin Hye Sung is doing the same thing with his solo album!!!! It's just not friggin' fair!!!!

At least I had a great Sunday. It was Marie's birthday and she invited me & my sisters over for dinner. The food was wonderful!! I love seafood and everything (well except the noodles & dessert) was seafood!! There were 2 kinds of Sugpo, a Crab dish, and baked Tahong. And of course chapjae. Needless to say, I was in food heaven. hehe!! (^__^) And I wasn't the only one who thought the food was great. Even the other guests like Seo Na and her family, and Angie and kuya pigged out with us! aaahhhhhh!!!! I swear, if I wasn't going home I would have stayed at the table the entire night until everything was all gone. And the table was so cute because except for the noodles, the food was ORANGE!!! haha! there's no denying that Marie is a Shinhwa fan.

Sorry for the sloppy entry. My thoughts are kind of cluttered at the moment. anyway, Happy Birthday, Marie!!!!

3 Comments:

  • very funny uchi... too bad i didnt take a picture before we started devouring the food.. but im glad you guys liked it... my favorite part was i got my way and insisted most of the food would be orange...

    By Blogger yamino matsuei, at 7:32 PM  

  • you mean there was food coloring to make everything orange or was everything naturally that color?

    uchi, soft tofu soup. :)

    PS haberdey na rin marie :)

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 1:38 PM  

  • marie: yeah! i completely forgot to take a picture of the food!! grrr!!!

    cherry: nope. well the only food coloring used was for the orange icing on the brownie cake. but the rest (Shrimps & crab) were naturally orange. :)

    mmmmm.... tofu soup is orange as well!! wahhh!!! i'm hungry again!! paano na diet mo?

    By Blogger uchisan, at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home