balderdash & gobbledygook

Monday, February 27, 2006

Korean Stuff!

woot! I met up with Tina the Friday after she arrived and she gave me all the stuff my sisters and I asked Katie to buy in Korea.

1. Fly to the Sky 6th album - Transition (w/ free poster!)
2. Clazziquai Zbam CD
3. Goong OST
4. Asta Magazine

and Katie (thanks, Katiegel!) sent me and my sisters White angel chocolates and Shinhwa stickers while Tina brought home a souvenir from the TVXQ concert for me (woot! Xiah bebe! Thanks Tina!)

2 Comments:

  • hey uchi, glad you liked the chocolates! :P

    Nabasa mo na ba ang ASTA mag? Hehe

    By Blogger Kaytee, at 12:01 PM  

  • katie: thanks talaga. hehe! you didn't hafta bother.... hiya tuloy ako. ako lagi may pakisuyo seio.

    tina: oist bring the rising sun stuff. hehe!

    By Blogger uchisan, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home