balderdash & gobbledygook

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cherry called me at the office today at around lunch time with the urgent message to view Igor's blog. As I was going out, I was only able to view it at around 3:00 PM. It was after seeing it that I realized that the P3 band that Igor tagged me about was "his" group and not a real jpop group. And I also learned that I have already released an album and have gone on tour with the group. Anyway, to find out what I mean, visit Igor's blog.

Also, my Kang Ta Persona CD finally arrived! woot!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

6 Comments:

  • nalimutan mo ung part na naibuga mo ang iyong ice cream sa monitor nung nakita mo ang album mo...

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 3:36 PM  

  • mwehehe! don't remind me. kahiya yun. buti na lang may wet ones ako na handy. :)

    By Blogger uchisan, at 3:41 PM  

  • wow kpop-princess ka na pala! can't wait to hear your single, "Do the peppero!" Parang bagay yan, duet with Sungie sabay crab dance kayo. :P

    By Blogger Kaytee, at 3:48 PM  

  • kaytee, kung sasabayan niya ako why not??!!! pero mas gusto ko ang "mommy buy me this dance." lol!

    By Blogger uchisan, at 4:01 PM  

  • can you make demo the peppero when we see each other? grabe duet...

    i can just imagine you and labidabs walking in the park, hhww then doing the peppero...

    ^_^*

    By Blogger eventuallypretty, at 4:32 PM  

  • patty: anakng! mahirap gawin ang do the peppero pag HHWW. kasi dance song siya. mwehehe!

    ibigay mo nga sa amin ang sked ng gigs mo! para naman marinig namin ang rendition mo ng because of you to the tune of every heart.

    By Blogger uchisan, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home