balderdash & gobbledygook

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

4x4

4x4
tagged by Patty Petron

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life
- PA for MTV Para Bos
- Marketing Coordinator for SEAOIL
- Marketing Services and Corp. Comm Officer for Capwire
- Travel and Transpo Coordinator, Gymnastics, SEA Games 2005 (at maraming racket)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
- Indiana Jones trilogy
- Star Wars 4, 5, & 6
- 80s movies (Ferris Bueller's day-off, 16 candles, The breakfast Club etc.)
- Labyrinth

4 Places I've Lived
- Taguig
- Makati
- Taguig

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch
- House
- X-man (Korean variety Show)
- CSI (all of em)
- Goong!

4 Places I've Been On Vacation(the last four)
- Singapore
- US
- Puerto Galera
- Boracay

4 Websites I Visit Daily
- IMDB
- Soompi
- Blogs
- BWW

4 Of My Favorite Foods
- Shrimp!
- Crabs
- Soon Do Bo
- Barquillos

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
- Seoul, South Korea
- at home
- norebang
- PC Bang

4 Bloggers I Am Tagging
- Ia
- Marie
- Rhanie
- Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home