balderdash & gobbledygook

Monday, April 10, 2006

Pissed!!!!!

Crap!! ok i know this is like the first time I'm blogging again and I wish i could share something nice but gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! wtf is wrong with my PC? First, for some reason, I couldn't get the Dazzle video converter my mom got me to work on the friggin' PC and now.......... my friggin Nero program won't let me burn and keeps giving me teh same friggin' message of the DMA not being friggin' enalbled after I enabled and restarted the frigin' PC for like 15 times in just an hour!!!! aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!! it's just taking all my will power to not type in what I really want to say right now!!! I feel like my brain is just gonna explode in annoyance. heck! what annoyance? i'm way past that!!! i wanna whack this PC!!!!!!!! $@*!*&*^^$%$#^$*%*!!!

crap! i'm pathetic.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home