balderdash & gobbledygook

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The countdown begins

Now I realize how true it is when people say that it is the waiting that kills them. Eversince I have finished all the arrangements for our trip to Singapore to watch Shinhwa, I have been on pins and needles. Having paid everything that needed to be paid (my poor wallet), there was nothing left for me to do but wait. I think August is the loooooongest month for me this year. I can't wait for next week! I will finally make one of my goals (to watch a live Shinhwa concert) become a reality. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I'm acting like a lunatic these days. sheesh!

Aside from being a Shinhwa fan, I also like a lot of other Korean artists. Fly to the Sky is probably second on my list of faves (remember one of my earlier posts where I took the Kpop husband quiz and I got Brian? That's the group he belongs to). So aside from Shinhwa CDs, I have a lot of FTTS CDs. Sigh! I miss the old SM Town when both groups were part of it. Anyway, as a FTTS fan, I am of course a member of a forum dedicated to them. It is called Heavenly-Sent. It's a great forum because it really caters to non Korean fans of the group. I hope you join coz I'm a mod there. lol! Ok back to the story, when FTTS had a concert in Korea, they were also selling FTTS shirts there that had autographs of the guys on the back. Someone from the forum managed to get PFull (FTTS' new management company) to sell some of the shirts to non Korean fans. Unfortunately, the shirt costs around US$45 (i think) so I couldn't afford to order. Well 2 of the Admins of the forum, Maria and Shelley (thanks you guys!), knew that I didn't order, so they decided to buy 1 for me. So last night, a package from my aunt in the US arrived and lo and behold! It's the shirt!!!!!


Cool logo!


Brian and Hwan Hee's signature on the back

So after taking pictures of the shirt, it is now in my magic baul, along with all my precious Kpop stuff.

2 Comments:

  • how many days to go? good luck talaga and i hope you guys can stalk them!

    hey, cool shirt!!! siguro super dami na laman ng magic baul mo no? :)

    By Blogger Kaytee, at 1:22 PM  

  • dang. where can I get rich and generous friends? mwehehehe

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home